Forgot your password?

PTC ads - normal view

alea

Posts 4
Report to moderator

• View Profile
    • PTC-Help
Hi Ayman,

I have a small suggestion. On Earnings Area page, under PTC ads, we have a link/option only for slideshow view.
There is also possible to view ads normally (under PTC contest), but it is not linked on EArea page, just mentioned.

So, could you put a "normal view" option on earnings area page?

Thanks  :)

ayman

Administrator
Posts 212
Report to moderator

• View Profile
- Hi alea , Thanks for your suggestion , I appreciate when members give their feedbacks and suggestions about features we add or change , So i can understand how it affects them

- Since we switched to the new surf method more members became active and lots of them do like this because surf links makes it easier for them to view all ads in same window and in same time advertiser also got better results since now all ads are viewed instead of just high value ads being picked

- But although 90% of members like the idea , I understand it can be confusing for some others , So this is the link for regular click section : http://cashons.com/index.php?view=click

- Simply bookmark it in your browser and after logging in just go to it and you will be able to click ads in the usual way

- If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding this just post it here and i'll be glad to reply you

Regards
ayman

alea

Posts 4
Report to moderator

• View Profile
    • PTC-Help
Thank you

It's not the problem in bookmarking and my personal preferences. I go to normal section regularly and don't have problems. In my case, it's not even about higher value. I just want to skip annoying (pop-up, frame breaking, sound) and potentially malicious ads on first place.

I thought it would be ok to have regular option on that page, too, because of the advertisers on first place. They have secure view and "traffic" with slideshow, but I'm sure they have less sign-ups than with regular view.

But OK, like I said, I don't have problems, because i know where the regular-view page is.

All the best  :)

cornelia1069

Posts 30
Report to moderator

• View Profile
 :)

cornelia1069

Posts 30
Report to moderator

• View Profile
Very well